New Campground near trails in Minto, NB

I don’t know if this has already been posted since I am rarely on here. A friend posted about a new campground near the trails in Minto, NB. It is supposed to open this summer. The trails in Minto are a lot of fun to ride but there weren’t campgrounds anywhere near it. This place also plans to a have a trail connecting it to the trail system.

16 Likes

Cool. Looks like it’s aimed squarely at the MTB crowd.

3 Likes

This is so awesome and overdue.
Many times I have said “someone needs to open a campground and some Air BNB cabins here with a taco-stand and ride-up bar.” There’s NO other accoms in Minto and it’s always worth a 2-day session.

8 Likes

Taco stand and ride up bar does it for me, I’ll just sleep in the truck.

3 Likes

It 100% is. Will be great to be able to hit the trails right from your campsite!

3 Likes

Such a great idea! Summer road Trip. I see the sites are unserviced, but I’m going to contact them to see if trailers can fit in the sites. I can boondock for a weekend.

2 Likes

I’d like to know that as well. Don’t have a trailer at the moment but maybe by the summer. :man_shrugging:

I’ve heard back,

“Thanks for your message! Our sites will be in a wooded area that won’t fit your trailer however we can certainly find a good spot for you elsewhere on the property. Would love to have you come see us in Minto!”

This is great news! Hopefully Covid restrictions will allow Atlantic travel by the summer. ECMTB group ride :grinning:

4 Likes