Nine Mile River Trail Fundraiser

Hello, due to Covid-19, NMRTA has not been able to hold fundraising events this year. However, we have found a way to do virtual fundraising through Rafflebox. I have attached a link below:

[Rafflebox - Nine Mile River Trails 50/50 Fundraiser!]

It takes alot of effort and resources to maintain, repair and rebuild trail and boardwalks. For example, the boardwalks being re-built this fall further in Hemlock Cathedral will cost approximately $6,000. As well, it is our hope to break ground on new trail next year.

We appreciate the support of our fellow mountain bikers and trail users.

Good luck and see you on the trail.
Janet and Eric, NMRTA

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this :blush:

Got my tickets! Thanks NMRTA!

3 Likes

Kristin,

That is awesome! Thanks and good luck.

2 Likes

Just bought a batch of tickets. I hope others are too.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that our first Rafflebox fund raiser is still going on. Ticket sales for this draw end Dec. 15, and the draw will be Dec.18.

We’re excitedly planning new trails at NIne Mile in 2021! But new trail is costly. Thus the need to raise funds. We are planning to have more Rafflebox draws for 2021 as well. Thanks for everyone’s support!

4 Likes

Bought a batch of tickets for this shortly after it was announced! My gimpy back may prevent me from volunteering at trail work days for the foreseeable future, so I figured entering the raffle was the least I could do.

4 Likes