Pedaltrout/Sportwheels Weekly MTB Ride - December 3

Pedaltrout offers weekly mountain bike rides for anyone who wishes to explore the local trails around HRM and a little bit beyond. Our rides take place every Tuesday evening on a local trail.

The location is usually posted a couple of days prior to allow for significant weather developments. As much as we love to ride, we also respect the fact that not all trails are able to be ridden all the time.

All you need is a bike in working order, a helmet and at certain times of the year a light. The choice of clothing is dependent upon the season of course.

Sportwheels has been a sponsor for several years and their staff are more than willing to assist you with all your cycling needs.

The ride for this week December 3rd will be at McDonald Park. With the pending rain, I cannot justify riding on singletrack. I do promise that once the temperatures drop and hero dirt is here to stay we will be back to rocking the sweet singletrack around HRM.

We will be hitting the trails at 7:00pm for those interested.

I think I’ll stay dry tonight. Make sure to bring your water wings if you’re riding!

Official : Ride tonite is Cancelled due to STUPID RAIN.

Sorry folks.