Pedaltrout/Sportwheels Year End BBQ

Hey folks,

For anyone who has participated on the weekly rides, I need your contact email. I am in the midst of planning the year end BBQ at my cottage and will be contacting folks with directions via email.

If you have shown up for even one ride and would like to attend the BBQ drop me a line at mike@pedaltrout.com with the subject header ‘BBQ’.

Even though we do ride year round, I host an annual year end BBQ at my cottage located in Lakelands (just past Mt Uniacke) on Cameron Lake. There are fireworks, a bonfire, 2(3) up bike sprint racing up, and some other cool stuff including prizes from our longtime sponsor Sportwheels.

This is a potluck affair. I supply the location, burgers and dogs or similar. Everything is up to the folks attending.

Please drop me a line if you have attended a ride and are interested. mike@pedaltrout.com

I think you have my email address. I have a crazy busy Sept, but should be able to make it. Just not on the 28th. There might be a person or 2 from my group rides I will pass it along to as well.

Awesome Ian. I have two dates in mind, and neither is the 28th so should be good!