Post your bike

When you gonna ride it? Or is just for looking? Lol

1 Like

Lol, I was waiting for that! Should be out next week.

1 Like

Today was perfect. Awesome conditions on the Mac Run.

1 Like

What is it?

The way the shock is mounted is very cool and interesting.

What’s wild is that with all those bearings, bolts and linkages, it’s still a single pivot rear suspension design.

@tossedsalad Its an Evil.

3 Likes

Looks like more than what’s going on with all the bolts for sure. But yes, just a single pivot

But the pivot is in another postal code ahead of you, right?

On somebody else’s bike lol

1 Like

I haven’t had the opportunity to swap my parts over to this new frame yet, have to pick up a few more odds and ends, and then take the Norco Fluid apart and clean it up before swapping to this beast!

15 Likes

My old Shinobi Got a new to me fork and rear shock.

Gotta swap out the chain and likely cassette and lastly the dropper to be ready for summer

13 Likes

Nice upgrades!

Nice looking bike! I’ll also add every time I hear Norco Shinobi, I think of the countless hours spent as a kid playing the video game :grinning:

1 Like

Decided to get my Yeti custom painted over the winter.

23 Likes

Guess it would be fitting to make my bike my first post on here. Hello all! Here’s my 2018 Lava Dome with numerous upgrades!

14 Likes

Nice! I’m curious how the RS-291 handles versus the Middlechild with 29” wheels.

Saweet!

I am hoping to have the bike assembled in the next week or so. I’ve never ridden the Middlechild, so I won’t be able to compare, but the review on HardtailParty for the production version of the RS-291 is what made me decide on it… that and the availability at the time for frames.

If the RS-291 is anything like the Middlechild reviews, should be a fun bike! I think the 291 is a bit more of a downhill oriented sled than the middlechild, but hopefully just as fun LOL

1 Like

Damn Randy, the Yeti looks pretty darn sweet. Nice job matching the DVO up front.

1 Like

My partner and I both have a Middlechild; she’s running 27.5, but I went with the 29’s. Love my Middlechild! We’ll have to go for a rip and swap rigs sometime. :grin: