Post your bike

I have some extra oneup decals in green if your meant to be more matchy-matchy.

I should change those to green, I’d like to find a green stem to match…but i doubt there is any… oh well stem matches the blue spokes

Race Face, Spank, and Funn all make green stems. Not sure about availability though. I saw one at Bike Monkey in an instagram post.

Another Electra joining the ECMTB family! :rofl:

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of my 2022 Ibis Ripley AF. It’s my first full suspension bike so pretty pumped! I wanted the SLX build but couldn’t find it anywhere so I got the SRAM “NGX” build and swapped over to Shimano stuff, just personal preference. I’ll post up a for sale thread with the new take off parts if anyone needs anything.

17 Likes

Nice, been looking at the Ripmo AF pretty hard for a while…

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

1996 Stumpjumper. I bought it new in San Diego. The seat collar and maybe the front derailleur are original.

17 Likes

Fun Weekend Kijiji Klunker Procrastination Project.
Should be a goodtime for ripping my Local urban single track
Before

After

Stripped off the fenders, tires, stem, seat and bars. Raided the parts bin. Fresh rubber, cables, and brake pads. Undecided whether to keep the chain guard but will probably lose it for hitting the trails.
Still need to adjust derailleur, Dremel off kickstand, and remove reflectors, but - you know - procrastination…

4 Likes

9 Likes

Well! Frame choice changed and parts are all in minus one chain. Build will be next weekend or the next one.

Ican s3 in Carbon. 1300$ (800, as work pays 500 for wellness)
Fork: Judy 120 Good RL (for now) 180$
Shock. Suntour unair lor 150 $ 160x40
Wheels: brand x trail wheelset 29 inch 29 mm 161 $ on clearance
Inserts: Nukeproof ARD Pro 50$ including valves
Tyres: Nobby Nic 2.35 (30$) Racing Ralph (20$)
Brakes: Deore 2 pot (parts bin)
Cranks: sram SX dub bb included 90$
Drive train Deore 12 speed with a zitto 11-52 cassette (210$)
Seatpost: limotec alpha 1 125 mm dropper post 99 $
Saddle: Norco XC (parts bin)
Bars: Nukeproof Neuron v2 25 mm rise (25$)
Headset, seat clamp hanger included with frame.
Rock bros foam grips (7$)
Zitto 35 mm stem (24$)

Parts will change as I see the need (FORK) but for a pretty aggressive XC bike with a 2300 g carbon frame with 2 year warranty I’m pretty happy. Finished photos to come, should look like this.

2250 into it and after work reimbursement 1750 CAD! Even with a big brand frame, you can penny pinch and watch sales and clearance for some deals!

15 Likes

Also since “Squatch” bikes exist and well it would be rude to call it like I dunno like local organic toray with space powers from god I’ll dub the Bigfoot bikes prototype #1 or maybe the Bigfoot Bike Bumblefuck

1 Like

my 2021 rocky mountain altitude with a lyric instead of the z1

21 Likes

Now thats a nice bike :sunglasses: i may be a bit biased.

3 Likes

This just in:

21 Likes

That’s such a sick bike and a wicked spec for the money too. Had the 125 been available when I ordered my new rig, it might have been one of those. Enjoy!

@brightwhite yup, the stars aligned for this one! It looks like the colour and spec are now sold out.

Absolutely gorgeous bike!

So close to be ready to rock! Just need to install new chain!

16 Likes

Beauty!

1 Like