Post your bike

That is super cool. I always lusted after the MB-1.

2 Likes

I’m living vicariously through her. Way easier to find cool old frames her size than extra-huge.

1 Like

Bridgestone always had the best ads and catalogs.

6 Likes

Stock 32c, probably clearance for more on a drop bar bike, cutting edge tech!

1 Like

New rig arrived just the other day. Had it out for a couple rides now and still getting used to having that much travel haha

18 Likes

Finally got matching tires on…and she’s done! For now :speak_no_evil:

17 Likes

Love the vintage stuff.

2 Likes

My brand new 2022 Kona Honzo ESD. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

24 Likes

repainted my shinobi as i am nursing a broken neck for about another month.

need the stickers and the chainstay protector (4 green plastic rings)

the original

12 Likes

New 2022 Giant Fathom 29 2. First new mountain bike in 24 years. A bit more capable!

16 Likes

My rebuilt from frame 2009 Jamis Coda. A couple of things to switch out for personal preference, but rides really smooth.

5 Likes

2022 Trek Slash 8 - lots of Bike, lots of fun.

14 Likes

A few upgrades to the Druid, as I had some issues with the stock shock and brakes. Also added a OneUp Carbon bar and EDC, and a Fox Float X2 Factory courtesy @a.mart at Granite. Plus a RF Turbine 40mm stem and Grippler grips. Hope Tech4/E4 brakes are incredible. I’ve always wanted to try Hopes and they are amazing.

23 Likes

Those calipers are a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Love me some hopes.

1 Like

Realized I hadn’t posted my new Timberjack since it’s arrival back in April! Friggin love this bike

20 Likes

When she asks for swoopy bars instead of risers, she gets them.

12 Likes

Freshened up my old Number Rip 9 this year with a new fork and tires, plus a rebuild on the rear shock thanks to @a.mart at Granite and fresh frame bearings thanks to Cyclesmith.

*edit: Also added a -2 degree geoshift headset from Wolftooth to help slacken things out a bit more up front.

14 Likes

NSMB has been doing a great series called Min/Max where subscribers have been sending in their upgrades to “older” bikes to make them modern hot rods. This looks like a candidate.
I almost have as much fun thinking of how I can improve my bike as I do riding it. Almost.

4 Likes

Building bikes is a huge part of the fun for me. Build it, ride it a bit, sell it, build a new one.