Private Keppoch Mountain Shuttle Ride

Gravity riders,

I’ve been in contact with Keppoch Shuttles about having a private shuttle day on Friday July 5th @ 10am.
I’m basically looking to get more gravity time in and would like to have 10-15 additional riders to join in, which will help offset the cost and no lineups.
It will cost $25 for 3hrs of non stop shuttling and for every rider over 10 it will extend the shuttle time by 30 minutes.
I dont want more then 20 riders in total because then we get into shuttle lineups.
I’d prefer to come down the mountain and right back up.

The first 10-19 people to confirm with me will be choosen. If this goes well with lots of interest, I may consider doing this a few more times this season.

Thanks!

Where: Keppoch Mountain
When: Friday July 5th @10am
Difficulty: < Ride to your own comfort level

Notes: Bug spray isn’t a bad idea :slight_smile:

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

3 Likes

I may be able to go but is it ok for kids too I’m 14

I will check with Keppoch and see if you need a guardian to sign the waiver.

Stay tuned

1 Like

Ok because I’d have to get a drive so if they do it’d probably be ok but yeah I’d like to know if I do need to

1 Like

I just spoke with Keppoch Mountain and they said anyone under 16 years of age needs to have a guardian sign a waiver.
I have attached a link to the waiver below.

Cheers

https://www.thekeppoch.ca/new-index#new-page-4

1 Like

Ok thanks and if u need more people I know 2 others that would be interested

If you have two more then bring them. But just let me know if they are coming for sure.

1 Like

Ok not 100% sure if they can but they would be my age so I’ll make sure they get the waver signed

1 Like

I have 2 riders gd to go.

1 Like

Bobby is it you plus 2 additional riders?

Thx

1 Like

I’m quite sure I can go but I’m just wondering how many people are going as of now

I believe there are 5 confirmed.
It will be $25/person and I’ll be picking up whatever additional cost is left over.

i wish i could come but my bike is a hard tail and it only has a rear brake so i think breaking would be tough

I’ve raced DH on a hardtail before and it’s fun but you would definitely want front and rear brakes.

2 Likes

I had responded to an email, 2 riders in total.

2 Likes

$25/rider and we shall see you guys at 10am

1 Like

I should be able to be there Friday and could chip $25 if the trailer still has spots!

Yes there is still room for a few more.
The cost is $25/person and we shall see you at 10am.

1 Like

I hope you get a big turnout and have lots of fun. Post a picture or two!

2 Likes

Any chance a spot available… might be a “sick” day from work tomorrow

3 Likes