Race BMX For Sale

The end of an era. Sad, but gotta do it. Comes pre-'trouted for you already! Tell your friends…

halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell … Z515596456

You should change that link- you included the editable link… :smiley:

You’re going to miss it Aaron. I did the same thing with a road bike a years ago, I just had to buy another one eventually.

I have a shadow conspiracy half-link chain I can give you to throw in with the bike if you want. It’s left over from when I parted out my Dj/street bike a few years ago and it wasn’t used much.

Just so you know, it wasn’t me that added the Dora basket offer to your ad! LOL :smiley:

Fixed, and fixed. I guess some people like to take advantage of us computer illiterate.

Mike, I know I might miss it from time to time, but I hardly use it as much as I’d like, or for what it was made for. Still a sad day, though.

[quote=“Rally_Kia”]
Mike, I know I might miss it from time to time, but I hardly use it as much as I’d like, or for what it was made for. Still a sad day, though.[/quote]

Good thing is, if you get a hankerin’ for it again, they make 'em every day of the week. :wink:

[quote=“Rally_Kia”]Fixed, and fixed. I guess some people like to take advantage of us computer illiterate.

[/quote]

That’s what the entire internet security industry feeds upon. If no one took advantage of people like that, we’d be much more advanced in terms of technology cause we could divert wasted man hours away from keeping hackers out.

But on the flip side: Shame on kijiji for allowing an unauthenticated session to edit an ad. Thats just plain stupid design.

Yeah, the blame is all on kijiji for sure.

Should have used a session cookie rather than a session id embedded in the url.

By the way, this post was created by copying the url into an incognito window so we’re guilty too. But we do not email links around as much as kijiji.

Funny though.

Yeah, I just noticed the sid= in the URL… and I think we hijacked the thread and confused most of the audience.

• HIGH FIVE *

I stumbled across that ad last night and took Bents advice and snapped a screen shot.
Priceless… If I was looking for a BMX the Dora stuff would have sold me for sure.

[attachment=0]Screen shot 2013-08-21 at 10.19.35 PM.png[/attachment]

Sold!