Raceface next carbon bar

Sold

Used raceface next bar 780mm 35mm clamp has a chip pictured but it’s structurly sound I rode it for a bit after it happened $20

A chipped carbon bar? WTF Seriously, this should be destroyed not sold.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d sell for 20

Hope you have dental insurance. WHEN it fails hopefully you aren’t off the bike for too long.

2 Likes

Have you ever seen one fail I’ve had it flex tested

Personally no. Damaged carbon is a timebomb. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Flex tested? How? Where? by Who? I don’t believe for one minute that someone could “test” an obviously damaged bar and say that it is fine to use.

Most golf stores have flex testers you can’t put a frame in there or anything but they work for bars. I’ve been in the bike Industry for a long time carbon is light years stronger and the layups are way better than they used to be but that’s why I’m selling it for 20 I stead of 60-80

HAHAHAHAHA! A golf club tester? That’s definitive.

I’ve been in the bike industry for a long time too bud. Would never in good conscience sell or give away a damaged carbon bar to anyone because that is being professional.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t use that even as a pedal wrench extender. WTF, Blair.

1 Like

Lots of golf pros risk broken faces as a result of faulty 9 irons, doncha know?

3 Likes

I have seen over torqued Chromag cutlass and BZA bars fail

How did Smokie put it? " Used carbon is like buying underwear at Frenchies. You could but do you really want to"

4 Likes

I’m not really here to debate this it was a full disclosure post and I sold them

7 Likes