Recommendation For Wireless Earbuds

Looking into wireless buds. Anyone have any pros/cons or any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Was at Best Buy last night and there is quite a variety.

Any reviews welcome.

Thanks

I’ve been using an older seat of Beats Powerbeats for a few years now with no complaints. I use them for running and solo riding. They aren’t cheap but they seem to be holding up decently.

1 Like

For riding or just to have?

I rate my Airpods but could never ride in them.

1 Like

I use MPOW Flame bluetooth earbuds with an ear loop when I am on the trainer. I do not ride or run outside listening to music. But I would trust them on a ride. Not completely wireless as there is a wire that links the ear buds. Works for me and relatively inexpensive. Charges with a micro usb, I usually have a couple of those around, so I do not have to worry about unique cables or charging cases.

$30 on amazon.

1 Like

For riding and running.

Bone conducting. Expensive but…

3 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of people like these. I think you can pick up good deals occasionally.

1 Like

Was looking for a big Facebook thread I’d seen on Aftershokz and stumbled across these which look good.

1 Like

Here’s a facebook thread hopefully you can see it.

1 Like

I have the JLab Air Sport. They are sound isolating but they have a mic to allow sound in if you want. Great for running/riding.

1 Like

I have the JLAB JBuds GO air and absolutely love them. The two minor issues I have is I don’t find the volume goes as loud as I would like, but they’re 90% there, and a little more bass would be nice. They do cut off a lot of outside noise, and they never budge in my ears, even after some pretty big tumbles. Occasionally they can be finicky pairing but its fixed really quickly. They also pair quite fast and can control siri through them which i love for reading messages and answering calls on the fly.

1 Like