Reservoir Park

description

Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced

Trail Head::Pleasant St.

Trail Forks: Reservoir Park

Note, this post is flagged for wiki edits. Anyone can edit this page. Someone, please make this a valuable resource.

1 Like

Took my kids for a ride at reservoir park today. Signage is very lacking/missing from some of the trails. We ended up on a trail that was way over their heads that had no signage at the start/end.

Is this place worth the drive from halifax? Few buddies of mine want to check it out tomorrow but i haven’t heard much about it in general.

Really small.

Good for little kids though.

1 Like

Thank you. Think im going to go to grey mountain instead.

2 Likes

It is quite fun. One of the best skills parks around. There’s enough riding to keep you entertained for about an hour-or more if you session the skills parkor some of the features- steep rolls, drops, skinnies, tricky hillside switchback turns. There are parts that are suitable for little kids, but like @Slider says, some of the trails and features would be difficult and even a little hazardous for little kids, since a lot of the trail is benchcut into a steep hillside and going over the edge wouldn’t be good.

Might not be enough for a full day’s ride if you’re traveling to go there, but then just head over to the four-cross track, Gorge or Bird Sanctuary if you’re still up for more riding.

4 Likes