River Ridge Common

Description: A new trail system developed in Lunenburg with a variety of trails, and a nice waterfall.

Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate

Trail Head: 4668 Highway 10, New Germany, NS B0R 1E0

Trailforks: River Ridge Common

11 Likes

Looks like things are getting very close to being open for riding here. @Pepperjester will give the official word sometime soon I’d imagine.

2 Likes

Yep. Go ride your bikes or go for a hike - in small well distanced groups.

There is a good chunk of trail open now an it’s a nice mix including wider gravel trails as well as beginner, intermediate and advanced singletrack. A bike park will be in the works soon too that will complement the existing natural playground.

I’ve marked most of the key trails on Trailforks, names and more details to follow once I get some more info from the municipality.

I’ll post a bunch of photos tonight too.

9 Likes

17 Likes

Quick edit of a ride at River Ridge. Riding trails open as of May 22. New trails opened since then.

8 Likes

Nice edit Eric!

1 Like

How mellow are the trails at Ridge River Common? Considering taking the kids with one one the trail gator.

1 Like

There is not a whole lot (other than the double track) that is easy. Even the double track has some good climbs! Most of the singletrack is somewhat rocky which may be tough for little wheels.

4 Likes