Rocky Mountain Demos @ Fight

4 Likes

Despite my comments in another thread, these demos are always awesome.
Thanks to Cyclesmith and Rocky Mountain!!

looks like it’s supposed to rain :confused:

FYI…Cyclesmith and Rocky are teaming up to donate $4 to MRWA for every demo ride. That’s awesome! So get out there, demo the shit out of those Rockys and help the fine folks at MRWA at the same time.

8 Likes

what time is this at?
12-7?

12-5

:man_facepalming:t3:ok

McIntosh Run Watershed Association (MRWA) Trail Supporter Tags will be available to buy for 25 bucks so you can show off your support to your friends!

6 Likes

The demo is ON. Come on down to Spar this afternoon, to try a new Rocky and help raise funds for trailbuilding.

It’s been wet, but should dry some by this afternoon. The frontcountry granite trails Spar, Attic, Divide, Schnitzel should be OK to ride without causing damage.

(just beware of the remaining bathtub on the Attic near the bottom of Spar. You won’t hurt anything if you ride through it as it’s all rock, but you might need a snorkel. Or ride or walk the high line)

3 Likes

there’s no one here yet…could they just be late?

Its at the Spar trailhead on Mica Cres.

yep, my bad i forget to check

The $6500 bike matches my jersey:

10 Likes

That’s unfortunate, looks like you have to get one now😜

4 Likes

Now That’s a dropper! :laughing:

Wouldn’t know, Jesse I didn’t use it.

I made it out today, and my this was my favourite bike of the day. I don’t think I’ve ridden a plus bike before. This was 140 front and rear with 2.80 tires. It had grip for days, but was still pretty light and playful.

On another note, do any of the demo days ever have fat bikes? I’ve never ridden one, but would like to try.

4 Likes

What a fun day! I’m a bit surprised to say that the 29er Intinct was my favorite out of the bikes I rode. The e-bike was interesting, cool to try out but definitely not my cup of tea.

3 Likes