Short Notice

Just found out that Paul Machan will be leading the CycleSmith Jr. team on a ride at the Cob tonight at 6… come and test your mettle against the young guns. Apparently, there is a 9 yo female that will school ya so leave your ego’s at home…lol

Great to see the jr. crew rockin’ the Cob… hope you guys liked what ya rode…

Big thanx to Paul for showing them around!

Showed up for a run at 6 not having a clue this ride was going on. There was quite a few in the group.
Had a blast riding as usual, kudos to all the time and work put in to this trail

Great ride with the Jr team, they loved the trail system, thanks Ken for going in and cleaning up that one section, very nice and flowy.

I see Mr Ryanhutchinson stole my KOM for the intro climb and fire road! Its on now…

Where is this Cob?

My boys and I might head out on Sunday for a little variety.

Great! More people I can’t keep up with… :expressionless:

Seriously, would love to have you out again Kirk… :sunglasses:

MechWarrior, go to exit 7 just past the airport, turn left at the top of the ramp and take your first left just past the overpass, Grant Rd. Drive to the end and the trail is on the right. Hope you can make it out this Sunday… :slight_smile:

[quote=“pmachan”]
I see Mr Ryanhutchinson stole my KOM for the intro climb and fire road! Its on now…[/quote]

Oh yeaaaahhh!!

Come on Russ, you’re not going to let these usurpers claim the title are ya??

Hahaha. :smiley: I was aiming to beat that segment last night as I was riding solo. Didn’t think I would since it took me like 12 minutes last time I was in