Shubie pump track, open!

Twitted by Councillor Mancini this morning.

9 Likes

Woo! I think I’ll swing by this evening after work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i may check it out today as well after classes :+1:

Wow, that is big!

Awesome. :clap: look forward to taking the boys there after school

I’m going too late afternoon. Whooweee

Rode by it last night in the dark and it looks mint.

I took the boys today. It’s sick. So so much fun. Go get some air.

2 Likes

Loads of fun :star_struck: great asset to the riding scene here … go get your pump on :beers:

1 Like

I was there at 4pm today and 24 people using it. Going to be a hit.

5 Likes

Got there earlier and had the track to ourselves for a while. It’s as fun as it looks.

17 Likes

The pumptrack was humming this evening, what a fantastic scene!

18 Likes

Gopro video from lunchtime ride today.

7 Likes

Heard @nimzie on CBC! rock on dude. I think a trip to the city with my boys might be in order soon. They like the pump track at chute park in Berwick.

2 Likes

I always rave to others about how inclusive people are in this community to each other - usually I’m talking about how my kids are embraced on the trail. Today though I got to watch a young shredder experience the pump track from their wheelchair and my heart grew at least four sizes as everyone cheered them on and yielded the track to them.

19 Likes

Just an FYI, my son tells me the pump track is closed today for some construction work.

3 Likes

The repair work is being done to the pump track. The track will be closed for 24 hours.

9 Likes

Pump track touch-ups have been done for awhile and it’s good to go.
Was just there w my boys hitting some laps and we were the sole users- that hasn’t happened often.
Go enjoy!

14 Likes

For better or worse the Shubie Park pump track is getting a $128000 addition by Propour Concrete. No promises it will be any better than the garbage that was previously built, but that’s just my personal opinion.

3 Likes

You are on a roll with the positivity these days.

Been riding bikes in this province for 20 years and IMO the past 5 years have shown the most progress on all fronts by a long shot.

Sucks you cant see the positive in peoples hard work and general desire to be happy.

Good luck

CN8

26 Likes