So Burger Hill is open...?

So, with the NS closures I took my ride on to the streets and was kinda shocked to see that Burger Hill was open, there was a few people there doing their thing. So, I gave it a try; embarrassed myself lol, then finished my loop. I surely thought it would be closed; now I am curious as to what is actually open. I didn’t check the Gorge because, I’m sure that is closed it is in the woods quite literally. I was thinking about going to Wolfville if the rain lets up, is the park there open?
Secondary topic, is there ever a coach at Burger Hill giving out tips? I… I don’t know what I’m doing when I hit table tops and other jumpyish features…

My understanding is that with the rain, Burgher Hill is very soft and therefore closed currently. Lorenzo has mentioned online that there are signs and tape up indicating it is off limits at the moment for that reason. I’m sure as soon as it is dry enough it will be officially reopened.

Lorenzo lives in the Kentville area and I’m sure will be happy to suggest someone who may give you some tips. Although I do not have his personal contact information, Lorenzo is on facebook and is responsive to the page for Burgher hill. Burgher Hill Kentville Jump/flow Trail

2 Likes

At the time of the post I think the OP was referring to the woods activity ban that was in place. My understanding is that it has been lifted as of Monday morming.

Yes, my intention was to find out if there was other places to bike while the ban was on in the event that we didn’t get the rain we got. I was surprised to see the hill open I thought everything was going to be closed as part of the ban. None of that is an issue anymore.

hell ya boys. friggin send ittttt

2 Likes