Time to sell the Stumpjumper FSR, a very capable XC / all-mountain machine. Listing on Kijiji soon but thought I’d check with my peeps first.
2006 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert
- Medium frame
- Fox Talas RL front fork (90-130mm adjustable travel with lockout)
- Fox Triad rear shock with lockout / pedal-bob / open settings
- Shimano XTR drivetrain 3x9 (22/32/44 & 11/34 cassette)
- Mavic X819 wheelset (disc only)
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf rear tire, 26x2.35" tubeless
- Geax AKA front tire, 26x2.2" tubeless
- Bontrager carbon bar ends
- Avid Juicy Seven hydraulic disc brakes (160mm front and back)
Asking $500, or possible Fat Bike trade.