SOLD ! 2007 Specialized SX Trail Medium

Hey everyone, some new information has come up that I want to explore. I want to pay for a private MRI instead of waiting a year to get in at the hospital. It’s costly of course, so I’ve decided to put my bike up for sale to pay for it.

I bought this as frame only, so outside of that, it really won’t reflect what came on these bikes new.

Frame: 2007 Specialized SX Trail MEDIUM
Fork: Fox float 36 RC2 that comes with spare internal bits for servicing in case they’re hard to find.
Shock: Fox DHX 3.0 circa 2008, fresh oil in it, works good.
Pedals: I will include Deore XT flats
Cranks: Shimano Saint hollowtech
Sprocket: 32T oval
Cassette: 11-42T 9 speed
Bar width 780mm
Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Wheels: 26" MAVIC with Bontrager G5 team issue, tubeless in the front, tubed in the rear (tubeless ready)
Brakes 203/180 Shimano SLX freshly bled and serviced
Seat: WTB Steel

Will include full enduro bearing kit from Specialized for the frame, I lost a spacer for the rear shock when I got the frame so had to purchase the full kit ($350)

Ill add info as I remember it, and pictures will follow.

Price $1400obo

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice bike. Hope you are able to sell it.

Is it really a years wait right now for an MRI? I had one last year and only waited about 3 weeks after my surgeon put in the request for an MRI arthrogram.

1 Like

Yep, I waited 9 months to be seen in Truro last month for my knee. Its about a year here in Halifax. Im not emergent by any means, as im sure they triage appointments. But given the disease we,re looking for, I dont think for my own mental health that I can wait a year to find out.

1 Like

SOLD! Thanks for the interest everyone. One step closer to getting some answers.