I HATE to see this thing go but time to make room in the fleet for a new rigs so…
For sale, size medium 2016 Alloy Specialized Demo 8 with carbon seat stay in Gallardo orange and black.
Parts kit is solid and reliable including…
- Excellent Öhlins TTX22m coil shock (rebuilt and custom tuned by S4 this spring) three spring weights. Currently has a Cane Creek Valt light weight steel spring on but will also come with two Öhlins coils in yellow
- Custom 27.5 Boxxer coil with custom valved Avalanche Racing damper. Fork comes with two sets of springs (medium and firm I believe). BEST riding fork I have ever had. Supple, supportive, no spiking ever. The Avalanche cartridge was a BIG upgrade from stock.
- Bike ships with aftermarket progressive linkage and stock linkage
- Guide R brakes 8" rotors on both ends (new this spring)
- Spank spike bar
- Cane Creek 40 headset (new this spring)
- Specialized direct mount stem
- Sram XO 10speed derailleur
- 11/32 cassette
- Will sell Thomson post and or manual dropper post
- Descendant cranks
- Bash guard with top guide and narrow wide ring
- 27.5 Stans Flow rims (Ex front MK3 rear)
- Specialized front hub, E13 rear (rear hub could use a fresh axle but it gets the job done as is, has quick engagement and sounds great!)
- Will sell with 2 Specialized Hillbilly tires, a butcher and a Minion. Currently has a front hillbilly and minion rear (new this summer) set up tubeless with Vittioria tire inserts (new this summer)
- Can include a set of flat pedals
This bike rips, rides smooth and will handle anything you could ever think of riding. No trades, got a new bike in route. Bike has the usuall scuffs and scapes that you’ll expect, no dents or cracks.
$2,200 OBO. Bike is located in the Wolfville area. Can arrange test rides on suibable terrain, willing to ship or deliver within a reasonable range.
More pics to follow.