SOLD: Fox Factory 38 with Vorsprung Secus, fender, OneUp axle, ride wrap

For better for for worse I am trying out a different fork setup for 2024, so I’m selling my trusted Fox 38. Fork is in great shape and works great. The fork came stock on my bike late 2021 and has fairly low hours as I’ve ridden far less than I’d prefer over the past couple seasons.

The fork has been serviced last spring and has SKF green seals installed, I will service it again and clean it better before selling.

The fork has been upgraded with a Vorsprung Secus to give better small bump compliance as well as more mid stroke support. The fork was ride wrapped from new and only has 1 mark from the Keppoch Enduro 2 years ago when someone couldn’t make a climb and tipped over into me causing their spoke to ding the lower, very minor scratch. Stanchions are perfect. It also has an upgraded OneUp axle and I’ll include the fender. The steer tube is not tapped for a OneUp EDC, but I can tap it once sold if needed.

I’m asking $900 for the fork, the Secus upgrade is $450-500 by itself. But for my ECMTB pals I’ll take $800.

8 Likes

Insane deal.

3 Likes

My shop is jammed up with stuff and I am just trying to make some room. $750 for the ECMTB pals!

2 Likes