SOLD. New 2021 Devinci GX Carbon Troy (Sand colour)

SOld

Just arrived into stock. H
Still in the box
Large size Frame
29”

Price is $6699.00 plus tax
Contact Dan @ info@bikeandbean.ca

Bike has not been Called for yet. Please reach out if interested.

3 Likes

Size?

Size Large… i will update

What’s my price?

3 Likes

I’m looking for retail price which is 6699.00 Randy. If interested what did you have in mind?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Dan
Info@bikeandbean.ca

1 Like

No worries, Dan. Ha, I used to get what’s my price a lot in the past so I thought I’d try it out.

1 Like

It is a sharp looking rig. If I had that kind of cash it would be one my short list.

Its a Canadian bike too.

1 Like

“Designed & Assembled in Canada” but not “Handcrafted in Canada” like some of their aluminum frames are.

1 Like

I think all their aluminum frames are made over seas. Only the carbon ones are made I quebec

I don’t think that’s the case. Almost no one manufactures carbon in North America, except Trek for a few super high end bikes and a couple of small brands like Guerilla Gravity. It’s too expensive to tool up for such a specialized manufacturing process. Very few manufacturers even build aluminum frames in North America any more. Devinci makes the aluminum Wilson, Marshall, and a few others here, but that’s it.

If you want made in Canada, you’re going to have to go with something very high end, like a Chromag hardtail, and even there, the vast majority of their offering is made in Taiwan.

2 Likes

Actually the opposite, a few of their Alloy frames (Spartan, Marshall, Wilson, Kobain, Sabbath, etc) are made in Canada. All their Carbon versions are made in Asia.

3 Likes