Spider Lake Trail

Just want to thank the builders on Replicator. Nice job cleaning up that hill.

Also all the new stuff in the poker run area is pretty dandy. Thanks for your work.

14 Likes

People still maintaining it? Nice!

2 Likes

Saturday Jan 23rd: good conditions for fatties- Replicator, Ribbon, Sunset Strip and Cobra Kai all ridden and rolling steady. Didnt have time to do the other popular stuff but I’m sure others are hitting it as I type.
Go get your roll on!

4 Likes

Nice I think I was following your tracks on Sunset and is Cobra Kai the one that starts at the end of Sunset where it intersects Poker that just kind of ends?

Made some fresh tracks on Simon and Garfunkel and some of Western, but there were a ton of cars when I left so I imagine it’s all getting packed down now.

1 Like

Correct, Cobra Kai actually connects to an old ATV trail a few seconds past where we turned around today. You can then take the ATV trail to Pipeline or follow it north for another km before turning back.
If it’s snowy I sometimes don’t connect to the ATV trail, especially on wknds, b/c our tracks attract attention from the motorized crowd who might then start thrashing the singletrack.

3 Likes