Strathaganza MTB Fest - 2020

I hear this is still on.

This is a placeholder event until we have a link.

3 Likes

It’s on! All the details are on their FB post.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Only a few more days! Can’t wait to ride these awesome trails again!

2 Likes

Should be a large group of ECMTB’ers there again this year. Even if you aren’t into racing, this MTB fest has something for everyone. Guaranteed good times and great rides on some of the best trails in the maritimes. You should go!

A few pics from last year in this thread:

3 Likes

Do you need a race license for the enduro?

IIRC you can pick up a one day license on site.

Thanks. I couldn’t find anything on the FB page but I’m sure a day license will be required.

Just heard from the organizers there will be no on-site registration this year. Campers/participants must pre-register online here… Strathaganza 2020

2 Likes

Heading to the island on Fri for a long ride on Sun. Would like to check out Strathganza, thanks for the link to register! Couple questions - on trailforks it seems Strathgartney includes Bonshaw trails - is this true for the weekend’s rides? Any advice on whether to do the ride Friday evening and/or Saturday am? Weather looks perfect :smiley:

3 Likes

The event is based at the Strathgartney Provincial Park, so the group rides will start and end there, looping through both Strath and Bonshaw. Friday and Saturday will probably be similar rides.

Is your long ride on Sunday the all trails epic?

1 Like

Ok thanks, that’s helpful. Will take a look at the registration tomorrow. Yep, the all trails ride lined up for Sunday, but aiming to join for just the Bonshaw and Brookvale sections.

4 Likes

Didn’t get many pics. Anyone else have any?

8 Likes

I don’t really have any different pictures, was having too much fun!

I did take a video of learning to ride a unicycle though;

5 Likes

Some clips of the Nightduro shot by @Spin