Strava douche on 24

right… I’m going to say it now whoever the douche is who keeps adding and unflagging strava segments on line 24 can stop anytime now. We the builders do not want strava segments here. It is the absolute least you can possibly do to show that you like what we have created.

Using my name on a segment is the kicker, you are a fucking asshat. Speak up or shut up.

6 Likes

Ha, sorry dude, but when you got to the part where you say that they named it after you I had to LOL for real. Keep on keeping on.

3 Likes

I know you’re on here because you just unflagged them again and added “strava douche” as a segment… so time cut the passive-aggressive BS and step up.

1 Like

Dude, you know that isn’t going to happen.

Really enjoying this honey ipa before I put the sheep in, keep em coming

9 Likes

I’d kill to have KOM on a segment entitled “Strava Douche” can someone send me the link?

10 Likes

Whenever, I feel like yelling at the world, I turn to this instead:
https://screamintothevoid.com/

Don’t know what to suggest for a remedy…

8 Likes

“The passive-aggressive climb” thanks child.

2 Likes

I gotta get to the city and check this trail out. Where is it?

5 Likes

I have never once considered riding these trails until now for some reason.

10 Likes

typical and predictable… check strava

1 Like

I’ve gotta say man, you kinda brought this on yourself. You’ve been harassing people on strava for a long time. Someone obviously had enough.

Everyone knows you hate strava, but most don’t and when you flag a ride that is 40k long and one tiny part is one of your trails, not sure what you are expecting to happen.

19 Likes

Absolutely the truth.

5 Likes

100% agreed

3 Likes

I’ve heard it’s a good climb.

3 Likes

Don’t know what you posted because I was into an epic ride (gravel) complete with blood before I got to see it but I’m pretty sure it was bang on.

1 Like

lol, deleted for typo/grammar dude.
Epic rides of any nature, especially those involving a bit of blood, are the essence of living- glad to hear you were crushing it on a hot-as-hell day.

1 Like

If you’re not grown up enough to understand competition. Someone wins someone loses, like your job and life in general. So when you see the need to change segments because people from outside your bubble start to take the KOM’s, instead of being a little bitch and changing segments. Try getting in the saddle and riding harder to take it back. Don’t change the segments, just unsubscribe from Strava because you surely are not adult enough to handle it. Use Trailforks, no one will see your data.

My take on it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that isn’t the case here. He’s bummed because people are riding up his trail instead of down it. Or something like that.

4 Likes

Still no reason to change things because people take enjoyment in the opposite direction.

You should be happy people are out riding, adding to the greater community.

Don’t build trails if you don’t want people to ride them.

6 Likes

Oh helll no, if there’s one thing I’ve learned in thirty years of mountain biking it’s that there are always douchebags who make an effort to shit on the efforts of others to inform and bring others to the sport. Map books, trails, bicycle nova Scotia, successful bike shops, they all get a turn to bear the brunt of it.

8 Likes