Only a few spots left…
Tackling The Trails! A children’s cycling camp hosted by the City of Lakes Cycling Club in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Tackling The Trails is a weekly session for kids aged 7-13. The sessions will run weekly for 6 weeks and be filled with skills, drills, fun and games to get your young rider, more skilled, more confident and riding the trails.
This program is designed for young riders who want to improve their skills and get an introduction to some fun trail riding.
This session is a great opportunity for your developing rider to get some coaching and skill development from the developing high performance young local mentors.
• Where: Shubie park. Meeting at the end of the cul de sac of Lakeshore Park Terrace
• When: Mondays 6-7 pm for 6 weeks. 6 weeks
July 12, 19, 26
Aug 9, 16, 23
• Cost: $75
• COVID note: Refunds will be issued if this event will be unable to proceed due to public health restrictions.
• Weather note: practice may be cancelled due to inclement weather to protect the grass and trails.
What riders need to bring:
• Bike with 2 wheels & pedals - (bike should be in good working order with working brakes and inflated tires)
• Weather appropriate clothing
• A positive attitude and be ready for some FUN