The Links

There was a time when I just couldn’t get into the Links.
I mean, I just didn’t get it. I could never seem to find my way around, could never get any real flow or even satisfaction that I had a good ride there.
That has all changed. I have been riding there more than usual and am getting to know and appreciate it more. Recently, today I enjoyed putting about 20km on and two hours in the saddle and had a shit eating grin the whole time.
Maybe I was biased to my old flame Fitz and had a hard time letting go, who knows? I do know that me and the Links are going to be spending more time together.

The links is definitely one of my fav trail systems. I haven’t taken the opportunity to ride it near enough this year.

[quote=“TURPLE”]There was a time when I just couldn’t get into the Links.
I mean, I just didn’t get it. I could never seem to find my way around, could never get any real flow or even satisfaction that I had a good ride there.
That has all changed. I have been riding there more than usual and am getting to know and appreciate it more. Recently, today I enjoyed putting about 20km on and two hours in the saddle and had a shit eating grin the whole time.
Maybe I was biased to my old flame Fitz and had a hard time letting go, who knows? I do know that me and the Links are going to be spending more time together.[/quote]

Woodville is always a good time. There are a few bridges on the bottom half of Gravity link that need some love, but other than that, the trails should be in amazing shape.

Group ride there soon?