Trail conditions?

Has anyone been out the past few days?
Thinking of getting a ride in tomorrow before the rain on Wednesday

I rode both Whopper and Fight Trail over the weekend and both trails were in great shape. Very little standing water or mud and I suspect what was there is likely gone, or just about gone, by now.

I will be heading out for a ride somewhere tonight and will most likely end up at Whopper or Fight again

Cobequid Rd Trail is still soft… prolly another couple of weeks of decent weather before it’s rideable.

On a good note, there is a new trail to the top ready to ride… “Grinder/Down and Out” :sunglasses:

[quote=“BornAgainKen”]Cobequid Rd Trail is still soft… prolly another couple of weeks of decent weather before it’s rideable.

On a good note, there is a new trail to the top ready to ride… “Grinder/Down and Out” 8-)[/quote]

New trail to the top??

[quote=“Ben12”]
New trail to the top??[/quote]

The original trail we started with up the clear cut… :smiley:

[quote=“BornAgainKen”]

[quote=“Ben12”]
New trail to the top??[/quote]

The original trail we started with up the clear cut… :D[/quote]

Sweet! That’ll be wicked fun.

Whopper/Fight are dry and good to go. The Valley trails still need a little time. They are soft and vulnerable to damage.

Irishman’s Rd was pretty good on Friday, everything was rideable, the usual soft spots were soft but I suspect they are dried out now. Too bad I picked up a stomach flu on Sunday I would have been in there 2 more times this week :frowning:

Even Spider is good to go. I rode Skull and conditions were excellent

Any word on Woodville/the links?