Trail Forks - Ride planner

Planning a Ride with the Ride Planner

Pretty neat feature. Anyone want to map out a good route for Victoria Park? @Chris_Dwyer-perkins ?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll take a peak at it on lunch :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey! Here is a possible ride plan (sorry for all the pins but to keep the route on the correct trails it needed some more) This route would be extremely flexible and you can change your mind at many points if you feel the distance is to far.

http://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/view/7310

A ride like this with intermediate riders should take about 2 hours I think. It is planed out to avoid as much overlap as possible and when it does overlap it happens on fire roads/ double track.

I planed it out to try and hit a bit of everything the park has to offer. If any one wants to hit the park some day and try this out let me know. I know the park really well and wouldn’t mind leading a group up there.

1 Like

Looks like a fun loop, I really enjoy “the Hawk”, “Trash Talkin” and “Pandemonium”.

@bent6543 The Macabes’ Loop is realllllllyyyyy fun now starting from the Dump Loop.

You can just fly down the last 2/3rd of it.

1 Like

Feel free to it a public ride plan and post a link in the trail wiki: Victoria Park

Looks like the embedded trailforks map feature is broken. I’ll have look into it when I get some free time.