Trailforks Stats

I’ve been playing with Trailforks stats and ride logs lately. some pretty neat features in there if you dig enough.

Nova Scotia states for instance:
http://www.trailforks.com/region/nova-scotia/stats/

Wow. Visited the site for the first time. I didn’t realize it even existed. It’s very cool. I can’t wait to dig a little deeper

Trailforks now has a pretty slick app for your phone. If you’re into that kinda thing.

You can download trail maps for use offline. Or see your current location on an existing trail map, which is great if you’re lost or exploring unfamiliar trails.

Trailforks App

3 Likes

Looks like the Trailforks app just added “experimental” GPS tracking. I haven’t tried it yet, but seems they might be getting ready to take a run at the Strava market.

2 Likes

A necessary thing for exploring trails outside your home turf. Minto for example. Difficult to navigate on your own, and no maps available.

2 Likes

That’s something people who hate strava don’t get. If you don’t know the area its a god send.

I can point you to some people who know Minto very well if you ever want a tour.

1 Like

I’d love a tour, but frig knows when I get there next. Trailforks came in handy while I was there. I had maps when I was at Bromont, and Bras-du-Nord. I went to Forest Lea (Petawawa) too, but their way-finding was perfect, so I didn’t need anything.