Uci world cup dh

JACKSON

3 Likes

Greg is always my pick for top step. But i’d be stoked to see Jackson on the top step, or Finn. I can’t remember ever having 2 Canadians at the pointy end of the stick on race day. It’s time for the frenchies to move out of the way and make way for some Canadians at the top!! It would be nice to see Troy get a W this year, the poor guy is consistently top 5, but just can’t seem to ever find that little bit extra.

1 Like

Definitely want to see jackson and finn on the podium. Jackson wants redemption after his crash there last year. Seeing loic bruni up there too is a givr. Personally i think greg minnar is just trying to hang onto competing age and injuries are starting to show, figure hes not far from retiring but will stick around as a personality or as a coach.

Sucks sam hill is injured as well, another rider where age is against him

I watched a YouTube video the other day whwre they were saying. The trail builders are making the trails too fast in thr tech section which is why so many are getting hurt… having steep steep tech sections right after a motorway area needs to be reconsidered

Took a quick look at the womans jr race this morning. I didnt see any canadians in the top list. Is this because they just added some new riders to the team who havent developed yet ?

Can anyone help a dumb fella out? :joy:

What time do the races start tomorrow? Figuring out difference between time zones has never been my thing.

Hmmmm 9am ish maybe. Its italy correct so prob 4 or 5 hour time difference just guessing…

1 Like

Semis start at 5:30am
Finals start at 7:45am

1 Like

Well its a saturday… iguess ill hear the results online at 10 am when i decidr to get up lol

Tried watching the semis. They were only showing like 20 seconds of each riders run it was painful.

Redbull roof rides live on youtube right now ( 11.25 am)

What a race :checkered_flag::canada:

4 Likes

The racing this year is insane!!

2 Likes

For anyone with GCN+ and a VPN was watching the Le Tour on it this morning and works a treat as they don’t have the the North American rights.

1 Like