VSC Weekly Ride - Saturday, Mar. 4th

~~~ VSC Weekly Ride - Saturday Mar 4th ~~~

Where: ~Gorge/P2 etc~
When: ~Saturday, Mar 4th, 1:30pm~
Difficulty: ~~~ Beginner/Intermediate~~~

We should have stellar conditions this Saturday for a ride. With the rain and then the drop in temperature it should great.

I am going to check on conditions on a few areas and post up the actual location later in the week. I have some solid ideas for locations.

Notes: Dress warmly.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

1 Like

Split blomidon?!

2 Likes

I need to check to see how icy it would be. If we get the rain, and it freezes it could be a skating rink.

1 Like

I’m hoping for clear, frozen ground and being able to get my skinny bike back out onto the trails; fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Man I want to go but I don’t know if I can find someone to watch my son :frowning:

Sorry to hear that brother, i have to cancel too I got some recertification going on at work.

Maybe we could ask @riderx if VSC can offer child care services for dads who wants to ride out🤣.eh?!

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s not on our service menu. LOL.

I will reconsider the location for this week until you guys are available. Plenty of other places to play!

1 Like

Time is the hard part for me :slight_smile: Larissa is doing first aid from 8-4 both days this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike, noooooooo! Forget those guys, we didn’t need them anyway! We should still be doing a scouting trip to the trails! :smiley:

(No offense @Chris_Dwyer-perkins and @shadowfox70)

1 Like

lol. I’m itching to get out on the bike. Been sick working from home all week :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I will have to wait to see conditions first of course, but heck I’m easily convinced of riding out that way.

And besides someone keeps talking about beverages and never brings any…@shadowfox70

1 Like

So what’s wrong with riding from the shop and doing bird sanctuary with great food and beverages at the kings arms says I :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

deleted post!

And you wonder why more women don’t come out to ride? :rolling_eyes:

In other news, I’m cautiously optimistic about trail conditions, and that I’ll get to pull out the skinny tires for a ride. Looking forward to hearing the trail reports, and excited about the potential to ride new-to-me trails.

1 Like

Sounds like a blast! I don’t need childcare and my girlfriend is going ice climbing so I think I’m in!

1 Like

So, @riderx: any decision on where the ride will take place? Keen to know if unstudded skinnies can will be good, or if studs/fat tires recommended. Inquiring minds want to know! :sunglasses:

I take it back. I’m out. Cold as balls tomorrow. Ice climbing instead.

Going to go from the shop and hit up Gorge etc. It will be a sheet of ice out at Cape Split.

Same time though…

1 Like

Have to ride Cape Split another time. I’ll be there, hopefully early this time. :slight_smile:

@riderx save the split for me. il bring some b**rs for you!:grin: