Wanted: 26” straight steer fork, 80mm travel

As title says, if you have any 2002 and up 26” forks in working condition, I am looking for a replacement for a restoration project.

I do have a vintage green Marzocchi z5 I could trade in great working condition. I would use it but I am looking for an air fork with modern disk mount.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

The marzocchi fork you have, would you be interested in selling it? If so how much and do you have a picture of it?

Hi, I just retired my 2003 Giant NRS 1 for a 2022 bike. Yes, that’s correct. It’s fitted with a rock shox Sid Team with lockout, 80mm, has disc tabs. I got it rebuilt to ride this year, Cyclesmith ordered in seals and gave it a full rebuild - $200ish in labour. I never cut down the steerer. The lockout isn’t working, it might be repairable but I wasn’t using it. I was planning to try and sell the bike complete for whatever it’s worth. Maybe some other parts would be of interest, or I dunno. Anyway, feel free to send me a private message if the fork interests.

I can get a picture of it. I was keeping it as something to hang on the wall for nostalgia, but if you can use it I would consider selling it. I don’t know what it is worth though honestly. I’ll get pictures of it and we can go from there.

Did you ever find a fork? I have a RST now if youre still looking