Website to buy Rockshox service kit?

I tried buying local, but the shops supplier won’t have stock of the specific 200 hour service kit that I need (00.4315.032.653) until late August, and anywhere that I find it online, it’s either out of stock or they can’t ship it to Canada due to an agreement with Rockshox. Anyone know of a place within Canada that sells Rockshox products or can ship them to Canada?

Also looking for a place with a Rockshox all travel kit (11.4015.450.000). It’s no longer available from the local shops supplier.

1 Like
3 Likes

I usually buy my Rockshox service items on Amazon. Generally .com, not .ca has more items available and better pricing. Not all vendors will ship to Canada though.

1 Like

A quick google search says worldwidecyclery has it. Shoot them an email and ask about it. They shipped SRAM drivetrain components to me no problem this past winter.

2 Likes

Get a kit from S4 with SKF seals and their platinum fluids. I did both my forks before spring and there’s a noticeable difference.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll check those places out.

I just ordered a Rockshox service kit through Long Alley a couple weeks ago, didn’t take long to get here, no issues with stock or anything, hit em up tell em I sent you

1 Like

I think the issue is that this is for a less common fork, if it was for a Pike I would have no issues. I’ll try Long Alley though just in case.

1 Like

I got mine at s4 as well was sent less than a week after i ordered it

The regional restrictions on parts in the MTB industry is crazy. I’ve been trying to source an upper shock mount bushing set for a Fox shock for about a month now. All kinds of them in the states, but they can’t be shipped here. Fox Canada (aka Raceface) in BC shows them on order, but can’t say when they’ll be in stock, then I’ll have to wait for a local shop to order them in because as a consumer, I can’t buy direct. I`m glad the auto parts, and powersports parts industries aren’t run this way.

1 Like

You can always use a trans-shipping company which gives you a US address. If you get free postage within the US you essentially only end up paying the US-Canada post instead of being double charged. I’ve used them for urgent stuff and the cost is reasonable.

But back to the point, I think SRAM and Shimano got screwed over by CRC/ Wiggle about 8 years ago. They were significantly underselling RRP in lots of countries by carrying OEM parts and there was an expectation that the companies carry the warranty issues through their local networks.

2 Likes

Not sure the exact part you’re looking for, but I’ve ordered a couple of shock mount hardware kits from TF Tuned (UK). They make great kits but some require you to remove the shock’s eyelet bushing. Had to look up exact specs for the frame but they work great.

Yeah, it was actually worse than that. A bike shop could order parts from crc cheaper than what they would pay for them via Shimano Canada. I remember being pretty disappointed with the industry as a whole back then, not just for that, though.

This was happening in New Zealand too. There was a distributor in the middle that really pushed the prices up.

A friend who had a store resorted to buying a large percentage of his consumerables through CRC and a small amount locally to keep up appearances.

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check them out. I’m looking for the new style poly bushing system that replaces the du bushing and aluminum spacers system. The newest kit from fox is now a 7 piece, and is supposed to outlast the older style alloy kits, but we shall see…if I can find one lol. Just for reference, the new part number is 803-03-258, which replaces 803-03-143 (Fox numbers). Thanks again.

1 Like