Weekly MTB ride for June 30th

if you are not here right at 7 it’s all good.

I’m off all day so anytime you want me there is fine.

1 Like

I will be there at six.

1 Like

I’ll be there for 6 too

1 Like

Great ride! Thanks so much for coming out and visiting the trails in the valley. There will other trips perhaps to Irishmans’ road, Woodville or Anima Mundi. We still need to go to the cob trails too…oh so many places to explore!

1 Like

My vote is defintely in for Irishmans and Anima Mundi. Both are on my to-do list, would be nice to do them this summer.

How about Irishman’s Rd next Tuesday? Kinda in the middle of things. And I would even say we could finish it off with a bonfire at my cottage. It’s on the way to Hali.

1 Like

I definitely won’t be able to make it to Irishman’s next Tuesday if you wanted a guide. @adam knows the trails well would be able to show you around. There have been some changes since you were there last @riderx

@riderx I’d be up to showing people around the Irishman’s trails this coming Tuesday. I just warn people not to ride my wheel too closely because you will likely crash into me when I have to jump off for even the smallest obstacles. :laughing:

Typically of an evening we can do 3 laps if we don’t hang about chatting too long before the sun goes down. I would say maybe 2 forward laps and a reverse lap if people are up for it? On the first forward lap I will point you in the direction to go whenever there is a question. There are a couple intersections and one or two corners that aren’t completely obvious as to which way to go.