What are you stoked for this riding season?

I didn’t get as much riding in as I planned this winter, but that just has me more stoked more than ever for riding this year!
What are you stoked for? New bike? New Trails? New trips? Races?

4 Likes

Bikepacking in the newly designated Island Lake Wilderness Area and more bike fishing.

9 Likes

BC bike trip (first time!) in May with @Ghost and friends. Visiting the Forbidden plateau to ride my bike’s ancestral homeland, the Shore, and Squamish.

16 Likes

Aw man, Squamish is one of my all time favourite places to ride! YMMV however I really enjoyed half nelson, wonderland, Cheshire Cat, white rabbit, too many to list. Recommend hitting up Howe Sound Brewery

3 Likes

Picking up my new Orbea Wild in a couple weeks. Stoked about that. Stoked about Wentworth too.

7 Likes

I planned out a 200km gravel ride that encompasses every bit of the awesome routes that I know of. Basically figured out how to to string it all together from Scotsburn to Tatamagouche and only left out a few bits. Hope to be able to do it. Tatabrewco is at 185km so I will get to there at least.

Edit, turns out that it is 214km and 200km to Tatabrewco. I’m thinking my wife will meet me at Tatabrewco and ride the last bit with me which gives her a nice 30km ride as well.

10 Likes

Digging. Free Riding. DH riding. Canadian Championships in Kentville. Hanging in the woods with friends.

7 Likes

Having only one hand go numb after a few minutes of riding.

7 Likes

New bike is ordered didnt want to drop that much coin yet… initially was just gonns upgrade the fork on the existing bike.

Seeing whats coming at ww, a few trips to keppoch and ride sugerloaf for the first time

2 Likes