What would improve your PedalTrout experience?

From the front page of forum headlines when you click View Forum it takes you to the last post made. Same as when you are viewing the formus page. You can view the entire forum or view the last post made. Does that help?

I’m always trying to think of ways to improve this site and make it more useful for people out there in our cycling community. To that end I’m wondering what features or information you think would improve the PedalTrout experience for you. Please throw out your suggestions, however crazy you may think they are.

a: not getting this message all the time : Sorry, this network is unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. Ref: SOGW04
b: more users, so the forums have more than 2 posts a day :slight_smile:

Sorry to sound jerkish, but thats all the site really needs, otherwise its great.

a: not getting this message all the time : Sorry, this network is unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. Ref: SOGW04
b: more users, so the forums have more than 2 posts a day :slight_smile:

Sorry to sound jerkish, but thats all the site really needs, otherwise its great.

Any thoughts on how to increase user numbers?

Thanks for letting me know about that error message - I’ve sent a help request to see if we can sort it out. I haven’t been having problems like that in ages so I’m surprised to hear it’s still happening.

Getting new users… thats a hard nut to crack with a splintered community. :frowning:

Maybe host a monthly pedaltrout ride or something?

Getting new users… thats a hard nut to crack with a splintered community. :frowning:

Maybe host a monthly pedaltrout ride or something?
Great idea :slight_smile:

Being able to click on newest unread post or at least get to the second or more page of a thread without having to scroll to the bottom every time would be cool.

+++ for Davidson.

That function already exists I think.

where/how? right now when you click on last post, it hink it takes you to the first page of teh thread.