Post your bike

My Knolly at the testing grounds, before it was closed. Most parts transferred from my Sight except for the dropper, a Brand X from CRC. I replaced it’s thumb shifter to a PNW, the OE shifter was crap. The dropper works great. The Cane Creek DB Coil IL was a bit of a risk but it has been great. The trick now is to find a balance with the Pike. Just back from S4 tuning it feels a little harsh, but it probably would anyway in these temperatures. Now I just need somewhere to ride.

8 Likes

My first full suspension rig :slight_smile: - 2020 Norco Fluid FS 3. Not exactly “high end” but certainly a big upgrade from my entry level XC hardtail. Really liking the colors too - should make a nice platform for upgrading over time.

15 Likes

Don’t fake the funk on a nasty Klunk.
Old steel schwinn of unknown vintage. Stripped at least 20lbs off of it.replaced the white walls with something a bit more off road friendly. Old WTB gonzo nosed saddle balances out the front suspension. Wheels are heavy but bomber AF. Need to find some old mx moto bars.

11 Likes

2020 Kona Process 153 29 CR DL
Large carbon frame
Shimano XT 12 speed drivetrain
Fox 36 Grip2 160mm
WTB i29 with Shimano XT hubs
Chromag bar, stem, saddle, and pedals
PNW Bachelor dropper and loam lever
Maxxis Assegai 2.5 WT front, Dissector 2.4 WT rear.
OneUp bashguard

21 Likes

2016 Norco Charger 9.0
2019 Norco Fluid FS1

Fluid1

13 Likes

Sweet ride. Welcome to ECMTB.

1 Like

Is that a Reverb dropper? I swapped out my rockshox remote for a Wolftooth Sustain kit, great improvement. No more bleeding the lever.

This is all right off the shop floor \ factory built. The dropper is a TranzX Stealth… I am not a bike part guru in anyway… I have been MTB for quite a while now, more than 20 years, and really just started to buy some half decent gear. This is my first full suspension, it is such a different ride… still just getting use to a dropper. I like to do my own mechanics, but I don’t go too crazy, I know when to bring it in… great sport for keeping fit, love the intensity of doing Fitz / Keppoch etc, but also enjoy exploring back wood trails where you never know where you end up…

See u on the trails..
7 Likes

Trans X dropper, replacing the above bar trans x lever with a below bar giant lever.

Have a wolf tooth lever on my trance with a giant dropper.

New bike is looking good.

1 Like

Thanks dude.

Holy crap man that’s so nice

@supercraig DAAAYUM! Gorgeous rig.

1 Like

Purple and Orange definitely go well together! Awesome build.

1 Like

Omfg, that’s an awesome find! I hate the toilet plunger remote.

2 Likes

2000 and Something Specialized Stumpjumper, xt/xtr mix w/Chris King, Mavic Crossmax XL(2007?), homemade studded tires (tioga factory dh) from when we used to sell buckets of them. 3 x 9.

9 Likes

I had the reverb style lockout remote on a SID fork. Hated the thing so much it put me off the reverb even when it was one of the first droppers on the market.

1 Like

It’s great. Just be super careful if you install it. There’s a very soft aluminum part on the base of the Reverb that is easy to round off. And then it gets very expensive to repair. (Yup, that happened.)

1 Like

I had the same issue with my SID. You certainly knew when it had to be bled, which was frequently, when your fork started getting really harsh.

This is a beauty! Soooo jealous lol

1 Like

1996/7 custom built Tamarack. Filletbrazed Reynolds 853, xtr/Hayes/Chris King/Raceface/NukeProof carbon rear hub/suntour xc pro top mounts. Used to have the original Sid on it when it was raced but now it has Vittoria Rubino Pro slicks and has been put out to pasture.

9 Likes