2015 - Pic from every ride

Well here we go, another new year of riding bikes. Show us where you’ve been.

2 Likes

All studded up and ready to roll.

Except for the windchill, conditions were near perfect today.

2 Likes

From a recent spin on Subnet.

3 Likes

Fight Trail Saturday January 3rd, 2015

1 Like

Mt Uniacke

1 Like

Nice, what trails are you riding at Uniacke? I’m thinking that it might be a good spot riding when it’s frozen and with a bit of snow down. There’s enough traffic in there usually to pack the trails down pretty good. Maybe you could put a trail condition report in 2015 Winter Trail Conditions.

Mostly Uniacke Estate. I also love getting a few laps in at Bell Park when there’s only a few cars in the parking lot, it’s small, fun and flows fast, but when there’s a few families and their dogs it can get a bit crowded. I’m hoping to start exploring the many ATV trails around but that will probably have to wait till I get back from sea at the end of February. I got a week left home and I’m still getting use to the bike and building up my stamina, so for now the Estate and Bell Park are good enough for me.

Smileys Provincial Park on Sunday

2 Likes

A couple shots from Shubie tonight. Always a good ride.

1 Like

From the weekly ride in MacDonald Park…lake riding.

2 Likes

Irishman’s Rd today:

1 Like

No snow, no ice, no Strava!

Were you able to link together a low-ice loop? :thumbsup: Crashing on the ice last time we were out meant I couldn’t sleep on my right side for the next few days after… possibly moot – the rain has probably ruined everything now, anyway.

Bit of a tough slog through Wrandees tonight, but still a fun ride.

Looks well packed but it’s like riding on sand.

3 Likes

Here’s quick video:

Thats @adventurer at pipeline loop Wrandees.

And another:

And me making it look slow again. I found @ryansutc out there and he got the shot for me. :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice!

Wrandees/Long Lake with @jeffv and @ryansutc. I don’t think conditions can get any better than they are right now

Here is a video from same ride with myself and @Rolls in it:

1 Like