2015 - Pic from every ride

Bee-yew-ti-ful! Thanks for being the rideguides.

Had a breakthrough in my winter riding today.

3 Likes

Bigfoot sighting in Mount Uniacke! I rode the Red Spruce Loop which is usually a mess of roots. It was fantastic. Bigfoot is hiding by the tree!

1 Like

The trails a are so messed up right now I’ve resorted to road riding. It actually feel pretty good this is one of the more “offroad” roads we did today with some organic potholes to avoid.

Short road ride to get used to the new bike and to get out of the house on my day off. In addition to great mountain biking the road riding in the valley is pretty epic.

1 Like

Got to do a short ‘mountain road ride’ on Friday. It was a nice way to get out on the bike yet stay away from the traffic. There were more horses out on the roads than cars! Thumbs up in my mind! :smile:

2 Likes

Irishman’s today, the singletrack was mush but the exposed slopes were hardpack, no fat bike required.

3 Likes

First ride!

Nice bike!

Steel is real :+1:

Mountain Road Riding in Gaspereau. The roads were soft! :slight_smile:

1 Like

20km into a 100km ride I snapped my chain at the top of a hill and went OTB. @adam was kind enough to get a pic of me fixing it so we could get a move on.

krampus? do tell!!

Someday you’ll see wind turbines in this pic

Dawson Brook falls was worth the hike-a-bike today

Yes, it’s road riding, but it was a great ride!

1 Like

CyclingGirl viewing the Whopper clearcut from the top.

Great turnout for tonight’s group ride at Whopper.

2 Likes

Whopper destruction

@adam first time? cleaning the “high berm around the log” part at Irishman’s Rd last night.

2 Likes

First time this year… leave it at that :smiley:

1 Like