Camp-n-Ride at Fitz - 18 Jun 2016

I like this idea…maybe even auction off who has to drink the IPA :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will make up for Karla and the kids I am sure…a man’s gotta hydrate!

Carb loading.

My plans have changed and I will be heading up on Saturday evening after work. I will be able to take in the Sunday ride, assuming there will be a Sunday Ride?

Where will people be meeting on Saturday afternoon?
I’ve never ridden the area, and would like to give it a go in hopes I can get a little tour.

1 Like

Sure thing. We meet at the Scotsburn ball field / elementary / trailhead at 1pm.

1 Like

@JoshM

Fitzpatrick Mountain

Google street view of parking lot

Tent site is booked for Saturday night. I’ll most likely show up at the campground before the ride.

1 Like

Anyone doing a day trip and have room for @Nathan and his bike? He says he’ll chip in on gas.

I am booking in for Friday night also. leaving work early so should be there around dinner time :smile: Unfortunately there will be 0 space for extras. barely enough room for me in my care when packed for camping :wink:

1 Like

I knew that already, @xaero! lol.

I’m really looking forward to this one. I think its going to be a blast!

I just looked at this and the fam and I are driving up Saturday morning as my wife is running Johnny Miles on Sunday.

I spent this past weekend there, riding close to 50 k on Saturday and Sunday. If I can swing it with the wife as a Father’s Day present, I will definitely try to make the afternoon ride, or at least part of it. Hopefully my legs will handle the climbing again…

2 Likes

@Nathan is still looking for a lift if anyone can squeeze him in.

We’ll meet at the trail for 1pm. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’ll be there for 1 as well.

1 Like

Sounds great, @joshm! Looking forward to it!

@CyclingGirl and I will be coming late. Have a wedding shower to go to. We’ll see you on the trails. Leaving Halifax 12:30ish. We have room for one if @Nathan still needs a ride.

1 Like

Well that was fun… 10 riders, lots of hill, lots of beer, tonnes of fun!

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for organizing Jeff. We had a great time!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed, @debv. It was nice meeting you all.