ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2021

@DarrenT, I’ve never been to the Becaguimic, but it’s on the board!

Great idea. Can’t wait to see all the pics from different trail systems. Add me to the list!

1 Like

MRWA followed by Serpent Brewing

7 Likes

Looks like a tasty glass of OJ, @jetter.

Step one.

Time to repeat, next destination!

7 Likes

McIntosh Run.
Nitpicky question #1, but do I still qualify if I left the sanctioned area? I rode I/O - attic - fire escape - then the un-sanctioned Flat lake loop - SSS - back to Flat lake then Time Flies and Time Out .
Nitpicky question #2, do I have to be in the trailhead photo? Thought of these questions on the drive home.

No worries if either of those dis-qualify me, I’ll be back to McIntosh again soon!

1 Like

Yes, it qualifies.

No need for a selfie. :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks. Now I just have try to get out of the city!

1 Like

I think we are all just about to hit that situation, lol.

1 Like

I’m in

does trailforks evidence count?
MWRA
#ecmtb_roadtrip

1 Like

Yes, it does.

1 Like

I’m in!

Give me a shout when you’re planning a trip. The usual rides right now are between 8-12km. Damn place is almost like a sub-tropical rainforest with the humidity.
There is a couple of good swimming spots to cool off mid-ride though, and we’re currently cutting some new lines, and building new features. We have a build weekend coming up 10/11 July.

2 Likes

OK I’m in…should be able to sneak out to Fitz if nothing else over the next few days.

1 Like

@JeffV will Poley Mountain be added to the NB trail list? :wink:

Not this year sorry. You were there for the Be Rad events?

I was going to suggest join the contest here, @DarrenT! With your upcoming Halifax trip, I see 7 points right there.

1 for the Becaguimic, 3 for MRWA and 3 for the Vegabond bonus because they gotta be 500kms apart.

1 Like

Honestly, been so busy Jeff I haven’t even looked at the contest details lol. We were to Sugarloaf this last weekend, and now we’re preparing for the Canada day Fundy trip.
We will be podcasting on location too, so if anyone is around, keep an eye out for the jeep and come say hi!

2 Likes

No worries at all! Just figured I would check :slight_smile:
The Be Rad event is in July, I haven’t registered yet but I’m hoping to go as long as I can get the time off.

1 Like

I’ve seen some of the posts coming out of the event is seems like everyone is having a blast.

Would like to see my daughter join one someday when she’s old enough.

2 Likes