ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2021

Almost, missed this, Katherin! Good thing I took a scan back.

1 Like

Have a look at them, I estimate that NBers have a bit of an advantage.

Also, you qualify for the participation prize draw just for tagging trails in two provinces.

1 Like

I will be at the Be Rad Women’s festival again this summer. It’s amazing for more reasons I have time to list.
Our family is doing a mountain bike adventure through NB and NS, kids camps at Keppoch and Ride East clinic for me and the kids. Finishing it all off with PEI festival long weekend in September

4 Likes

I’m in… let’s see where summer takes me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like a fun summer, @KatherineOrlik!

Hey guys happy to join this awesome contest :blush:

2 Likes

:metal:

First points on the board for me today. Was kind of easy since white rock is in my backyard :joy:
@whiterockrecreational
#ecmtb_roadtrip

5 Likes

2 points on the board! Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

I’m in!

Great idea. So cool to see that long list of maritime trail systems to visit. :+1:

3 Likes

About the Support Local Bonus

As a reminder this is an extra point for every three shout outs. There are 25 trail systems on the board, to max points is 28 as you need three shout outs to get one point and no partial points are awarded.

The intent of this rule is to help people know about places to eat at, find a beer or get their bike serviced etc… It may not seem relevant to you at your local trail system but that information is valuable when you are out of town. People like to hear about the awesome firehouse chicken burgers you can get at Station Six, for example.

While we encourage you to try local business offerings… it is also ok to just support them by giving them a shout out here and on social media.

We’re going to ride Empire Trails tonight, in this scenario, I think it is fair to give the Blois Farm, Empire Trials or even Nine Locks a shout out for this. The Walmart in Sackville… maybe not so much.

5 Likes

Really? No Wally World. Hahaha

I’ll play!

1 Like

You are on the board.

We have 28 participants now. Let the good times roll!

Fun ride exploring Irishman’s Rd. #ecmtb_roadtrip

Probably should have chosen a less sweaty :hot_face: day - so hot in there

3 Likes

Can’t believe they left wrandees out of it. Kidding! I’m kidding!

9 Likes

Empire trails with a shout out to
empiretrails.ca

7 Likes

Foggy night in McIntosh Run
#ecmtb_roadtrip

8 Likes

Next year, lol.

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip Empire Trails.

Shoutout to the Blois family and Empire Trails for delivering the goods.

8 Likes