ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2021

Scores are up to date, let me know if I missed something.

3 Likes

First time doing Empire trails today! Had a blast :smiling_face: #ecmtb-roadtrip shout out to all the peeps who help maintain the trails! And to everyone for waiting for my slow ass today on the ride :rofl:

11 Likes

Fitzpatrick Mt #ecmtb_roadtrip

Just a short one (all that family time would allow for) but found out about the 2 new trails!

8 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Woah, Robinson’s Island is tiny!

Rode it with my wife, Anitra. She liked it.
The side options are fun. Teeters and skinnies abound.

Shout out to Cows Ice Cream!

Strava: Create an Account for Cycling and Running Training Log and GPS Bike Routes | Strava Register

11 Likes

Empire Trails #ecmtb_roadtrip

6 Likes

I’m in! Shout out to @JeffV for letting me know I need to post here to enter. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Keji #ecmtb-roadtrip

5 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Bonshaw and Brookvale!

8 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Robinsons Island followed by lobster rolls at Richards Seafood in Stanhope. Good call @JeffV

12 Likes

Another two system day, giving @IanM_MTB and I the PEI completion! Cardigan and Robson’s Island today.

Would like to send shout-outs to Water Street Pub in Charlottetown for amazing Celiac-friendly meals and Blue Spruces Cottages for pet-friendly accommodations.

#ecmtb_roadtrip

13 Likes

We chatted with one of the Cardigan builders after our ride. Turns out the trails are meant to be ridden clockwise, but we did them counterclockwise. Oops! So, heads up for anyone heading that way to hang a quick left when you enter the system and watch for the arrows. Lots of potential there, and great to see more trails getting created.

6 Likes

Excellent work, @TamBan!

You are at 11 pts.

1 Like

#ecmtb_roadtrip Brookvale!

Helluva day at Brookvale. Rain held off and the trails were minty.

If you’re there on a weekend say hi to Cynthia at Bits Bikes Brews. Having a cafe/bar with a licensed patio at the trailhead is a game changer.

Aaaand she generously donated a Park Tool multitool for us to give away as one of the roadtrip prizes!

22 Likes

What a great little spot.

2 Likes

What an awesome day at Brookvale!
#ecmtb_roadtrip
Fun day on the trail fuelled by Taco Boys

10 Likes

Had the kids out to 9 Mile today to take part in the #ecmtb_roadtrip.
First time there for all of us, a great place for beginners and kids.
Thanks to @Rockhopper and the 9 Mile trails association for the trails.

13 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip
Late afternoon Brookvale lap with Kaarin.
Woody in his Bigfoot doghouse.

from Jul 3, 2021
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/27220860/

13 Likes

I spotted that Taco Boyz yesterday just after having crappy pizza.

University Ave, I think?

4 Likes

Nice! Good to know. I used to stop at burrito Jax on my way through PEI but they were gone the last time.

3 Likes