ECMTB Epic Road Trip Contest - 2021

Rode Bonshaw Hills Prov Park on Friday. Love the flow and speed there. Amazing new trail that I think is called Howells Hollow!!! Also had a delicious Mediterranean Chicken Platter for dinner at Papa Joes on University Avenue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are in, @FitAngie2264, good luck!

1 Like

Collect some Nova Scotia points, go for the completist bonus on that.

We have no control over the boarder rules. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be a man and get the juice :rofl::facepunch::muscle:

2 Likes

Hey!! Just joined #ecmtb_roadtrip and loving the competition!! Builder and founder of tbe becaguimec trail system in hartland. Still super new with lots of room to grow, and enjoying our systems here in No! Planning a NS trip in two weeks!!
Follow on trailforks user Becci129 :blush::blush:
Ridden this year so far at sugarloaf, the becaguimec, rock wood, woolastook and minto!

3 Likes

Welcome, @BecT!

We can’t count the points prior to entering the contest, but I’m sure you will collect a bunch before the contest ends.

Take note of the Builder Bonus next time you are doing trail work!

1 Like

I want in! :smile:

3 Likes

#ECMTB_roadtrip

Done Brookale PEI, Bonshaw PEI , Fitz, Keppoch, Mac Run , Empire Trails

and The Rail Yard

SHOUT OUT TO MacQueens in PEI for having a RARE 203mm center Lock rotor to get me going and OLS for a spoke repair

FOOD along the PEI trip RICHARDS SEAFOOD in Victoria PEI, Pad Thai Truck Allen St Charlottetown, Son’s Vietnamese Queen St Charlottetown,

20210619_153014

3 Likes

When did you hit those, Bruce?

Gotta join the contest before doing the rides.

1 Like

Here’s my Railyard. Lol

3 Likes

I’m in @JeffV
So far:

Sugarloaf, fundy, wooly, Minto.

Photos to follow, just gotta pull them from Strava/TF.
Probably be tomorrow, I’m prepping to present a development plan to Hartland council tonight…

1 Like

That’s great @DarrenT!

Unfortunately, we can’t back date any trail system visits. Are any any of those from today?

Best of luck on your presentation!

1 Like

I’m in. Great idea and thanks for adding me in :blush::biking_woman:

1 Like

Crossing my fingers I’m doing this “uploading picture” right, first trail done tonight, Club plein air de Caraquet :biking_woman::blush:#ecmtb_roadtrip

4 Likes

Perfect!

#ecmtb_roadtrip MRWA with Jeff

4 Likes

#ecmtb_roadtrip

Arrived at Bonshaw Saturday night as the sun set. Short ride at 7am, until the rain started.

Leaned my bike against a rock…

from Jul 4, 2021
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/27249283/

9 Likes

Also did rockwood, but garmin watch was dead so it didn’t record that. I think wifey has a ridelog for that one.

We can only take the rides made after you signed up, @DarrenT and @BBQBruce.

Sorry, but there are a few people wanting to go back in time and claim rides so we need to be strict on this one.

The good news is you have > 2 months to get trail systems on the board.

4 Likes

I think if anyone has an (unassisted) logged top speed of 88 miles per hour or they can get their power meter up to 1.21 Gigawatts they should be able to go back in time to claim that ride!

4 Likes