ECMTB Jerseys - Back By Popular Demand

We thought we’d go in a different direction this time around, with a stealthier colour scheme. Also, we are adding sponsor logos - Custom Clean Atlantic, Old Port Pub and Sportwheels have stepped up with generous donations to keep this site up and running.

We have to pay for all the jerseys up front, so for everyone who has indicated they want one, if you could please pay as soon as possible that would be great.

All in, the price is $50 for short sleeve and $60 for long sleeve. Payment is to me directly as follows:

Email transfer - send funds to rollsateastlinkdotca with the security password “Jersey”.

Cash - pay me in person at any of the group rides or trail builds, or we can arrange to meet somewhere another time. Any of the other leads can also take your cash and pass it along to me, if you see them first.

If you want to buy one please leave a comment in this thread with the following info:

7 Likes

I’d be willing to let folks try on one of mine to confirm sizing.

2 Likes

@riderx do you have a medium or a large?

I have a short and long sleeve in a medium that people can try on if they want to check sizing.

Id take a mens long sleve in extra large!

1 Like

I think I have both. I wore a large for a while, then lost some weight.

Sign me up for a mens long sleeve in medium

1 Like

Any Kids size ?

1 Like

Adult sizes only. There is a 2XS in the size chart provided, but the jersey style we are ordering does not come in that size. So XS is the smallest.

I’ll take a men’s long sleeve medium

1 Like

Put me down for a mens XL longsleeve.

1 Like

I’ll take a mens L short sleeve.

1 Like

I’m interested in a long sleeve it b a small or extra small but I’ll get back once I know

@JeffV - Short Sleeve - Large

1 Like

Mens
Large
Short Sleeve

2 Likes

How long are the sleeves on the long sleeve, wrist length or just below the elbow?

Wrist.

are the jerseys meant to be loose or tight fitting?

Loose.

Like @JeffV said, they are full length sleeves, not 3/4 sleeves

1 Like