ECMTB Jerseys - Back By Popular Demand

Large Long Sleeve!

2 Likes

one long sleeve large for now.

2 Likes

Long sleeve 3XL for me please, :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just got the proof from the manufacturer and they look great! We haven’t placed the order yet, so still time to let us know if you want one.

We have to pay for all the jerseys up front, so for everyone who has indicated they want one, if you could please pay as soon as possible that would be great.

All in, the price is $50 for short sleeve and $60 for long sleeve. Payment is to me directly as follows:

Email transfer - send funds to rollsateastlinkdotca with the security password “Jersey”.

Cash - pay me in person at any of the group rides or trail builds, or we can arrange to meet somewhere another time. Any of the other leads can also take your cash and pass it along to me, if you see them first.

4 Likes

they look awesome!

2 Likes

Done and Done.

2 Likes

I will take a medium short sleeve
They look good.

2 Likes

Done and done. They look wicked, can’t wait.

3 Likes

So we’re aiming to place the order on Monday, May 27th. If you’re on the fence now is your chance.

If you haven’t paid yet, please do so as soon as possible.

All in, the price is $50 for short sleeve and $60 for long sleeve. Payment is to me directly as follows:

Email transfer - send funds to rollsateastlinkdotca with the security password “Jersey”.

Cash - pay me in person at any of the group rides or trail builds, or we can arrange to meet somewhere another time. Any of the other leads can also take your cash and pass it along to me, if you see them first.

1 Like

e-transfer sent!

1 Like

I’ll take:
Men’s XL long sleeve,
Men’s XL short sleeve
Men’s L short sleeve.

Sending the E transfer to ya now!

4 Likes

Thanks Matt and everyone else who has paid already, much appreciated.

3 Likes

I’m no go for now. Thought it was hunter orange for my daughter.

1 Like

Haha classic.

For an extra $10 I’ll make it any colour you want :wink:

E transfer sent, Men’s long sleeve large please.

2 Likes

When do u need the e transfer done by

Preferably before we place the order, which will be this Monday.

1 Like

Will you be at the trail build tomorrow at Norawarren because if u r I could bring the money

No I won’t.