ECMTB Weekly Ride - 18 Jun 2019

We are going on an excursion!

Victoria Park here we come.

Where: Lower Park Main Entrance
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate (likely at a higher pace)
Notes: bring bug spray

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate above that you are going and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

Yay! I can send it.

2 Likes

Sooo tempting!

Good opportunity to ride Victoria Park with locals and get to know how the trails should be ridden.

Last time we did this we had a blast.

3 Likes

It is a great trail system up there. Just got the go-ahead from the better half…boom!

2 Likes

They are prime right now too for the most part anyways.

Hahahaha. Just dont follow my lines and youll be fine!

Anyone interested in car pooling?

1 Like

Newbie here! Keen to join a group ride, and I’d classify myself as beginner/intermediate. I’ve biked at Victoria Park, Tremblant, and the MacIntosh run in the past year (green and blue runs). Would love to learn how to improve my skills and enjoy with others. Is this a pretty well established group? I don’t want to slow anyone down!
C-A

1 Like

C’mon out!

1 Like

Nobody will leave you behind and I am sure youll keep up! I went last year as a complete newbie about 10 rides under my belt and felt comfortable, and developed my skills well by following!

2 Likes

Ok great, thanks!
Do I need a BNS membership?

Nope!

We do recommend it though for personal insurance.

1 Like

@Goose where abouts are you travelling from? I have one space available on the bike rack.

2 Likes

On the peninsula, corner of Almon/Oxford.

Are you able to get out to bayers lake? Im heading up from Tantallon.