Good place for decent price on brake pads?

My bike has Saint brake with H03C pads. Looking around… locally they are $75 a set. Which is crazy and outside my budget.

Anyone know of a good place for deals on brake pads?

Ask mark or Brent at BP! They might have used ones.

The ones I have are used. That’s the problem.

$49 CAD at Jenson… but unless you’re spending enough for free shipping it might not be worth it.

1 Like

@JeffV i am ordering from Jensen today. If I add your brake pads this will give us free shipping. Want to team up?

1 Like

There you go! Teamwork!

1 Like

Bike-discount.de

I bought a bag of 25 pair of genuine SRAM four piston pads on Amazon for $200. Been selling them to my friends for $25/pair and putting fresh ones on my bikes whenever they wear out. I still have at least 10 pair.

Check it out and see what you can find.

2 Likes

It’s time…

1 Like

4 Pairs Bicycle Brake Parts Resin Semi Metal Bicycle Disc Brake Pad for Saint M810, M820, ZEE M640 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07L3TNB68/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Z1lPEbC4EDYMC

I bought pads from the same vendor before and have been happy.

Do you really need the finned version? I am pretty sure D02S are the non-finned version and less expensive.

I’ve seen others without the fin. I’m looking to replace what I have though.

Good idea @muddy, PM sent.

If I did that and didn’t sell them to folks, it would take me 50 years to go through them.

1 Like

Unfortunately Bike Discount can’t ship Shimano items to Canada anymore.

Jeff and I are $30.02 USD short on our order for getting free shipping. Does anyone else want to join in? We will all get free shipping this way

PM me with a link to what you want and you can etransfer me your share. It looks like the tax and duty work out to 18% on top of the list price

Jensen is good to order from because there are no duty charges when it arrives at your door. The price shown is what you pay

2 Likes

Is it too late to get in on this order?

Just want to circle back to this and say cheap brake pads off amazon is working out great.

A set of the saint pads from shimano with the fins are $75 locally while cheap metallic pack of 4 pairs have been serving me well so far and only cost $25 for 4.

2 Likes

My point is cheap pads can be good enough.

3 Likes

Good info, thanks!