Instagram Onebox

Is it socially acceptable to post images of hitting jumps and steep chutes ? (hashhh tag ride well within your limits)

Also… how can I post instagram videos here? (or upload them to the forum direct?)

1 Like

Let’s see:

That doesn’t seem to work…

Came across this in the discourse software forum:

Not possible due to IG policies. They are owned by Facebook, who are a-holes about this stuff.

Odd, they must have changed their policies. I’m sure you could embed instagram posts before.

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Secret Senders

Yep, many of us have done this in the past with no issue. It does still take me to the post when I click on it, though. Must be an optics thing on how it’s embedded now. (shrug)

GMBN used to include a disclaimer on their Fail of the Day posts that all the content was from the archives and to ride within your limits. I think there’s a good divide between trying something new and improving your skills versus doing something ridiculous that could land you in hospital. Hell, I ended up in hospital getting stitches because I stepped off my bike on a climb and had a pedal pin gash my shin as the bike slipped down the gravel embankment. No gnar, no tech, just a simple slip-up that required stitches.

All that to say: post away, @Pepperjester; we know you’re a capable rider and that you’ve done the appropriate risk assessments.

2 Likes